- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Whether it’s a chronic condition like osteoporosis or arthritis, a broken bone or overdoing it out on the field, Redeemer Health provides healing expertise to help you restore mobility and reduce or even eliminate your pain.
Skilled Orthopedic Specialists in the Greater Philadelphia Area
Orthopedic specialists focus on treating injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system, including muscles, bones, and joints. Redeemer Health's team of orthopedic specialists in Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia evaluate your condition carefully and create a personalized plan designed to get you moving again.
Orthopedic Treatments at Redeemer Health
Highly trained orthopedic specialists at Redeemer Health can help you prevent injury, diagnose current joint issues, and provide treatment and rehabilitation. We treat a wide range of orthopedic conditions, including pain in the hand/wrist, elbow and shoulder, hip and knee, and foot and ankle. Orthopedic treatments we offer include:
- Arthroscopy, which is a minimally invasive joint procedure to diagnose and treat problems inside joints
- Internal fixation, including plates, pins, and screws to secure broken bones
- Joint repair or replacement including total or partial knee, hip, and shoulder replacements and joint resurfacing
- Osteotomy, including bone repositioning to correct deformities
- Soft tissue repair, including ACL repair, carpal tunnel release, and rotator cuff repair
- Spinal surgeries, including disc removal or repair, spinal fusion, and removal of part of the vertebrae to relieve spinal pressure or nerve impingement
Sports Medicine at Redeemer Health
Joint pain can often be alleviated with non-surgical options. The sports medicine specialists and physical therapists at Redeemer Health provide the following approaches to healing and pain relief:
- Physical therapy
- Onsite X-ray at outpatient and inpatient locations
- Medications or injections
- Fracture care
- Use of equipment, such as crutches, splints, canes, walkers, orthotics, or casts
- Support services to help with important lifestyle changes, like smoking cessation, weight loss, and behavioral health
Our sports medicine specialists also care for sports teams, individual athletes, and other physically active people. Whether you want to improve your general fitness or athletic performance, or prevent injuries on the field, we can help.
Redeemer Health's Sports Medicine Center features a state-of-the-art aquatic center and a staff of physical therapists. At Holy Redeemer Hospital, occupational therapists work with those who need help developing, recovering, or improving the skills needed for daily living and working.
Let’s Get Started
Our orthopedic and sports medicine specialists stand ready to help alleviate your pain. Call Redeemer Health at 800-818-4747 to start on the road to healing.
Redeemer Health provides expertise in orthopedic and sports medicine in Northeast Philadelphia, Montgomery County, and Bucks County.
Orthopedic Surgery & Rehabilitation Associates-Richboro
910 2nd Street Pike
Richboro, PA 18954
Orthopedic Surgery & Rehabilitation Associates-Abington
1468 Old York Road
Abington , PA 19001
Orthopedic Surgery & Rehabilitation Associates-Rockledge
888 Fox Chase Road
Rockledge, PA 19046