- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Maternity Care
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Advanced Care at Home
Focused on quality of life and symptom management, Advanced Care provides skilled and specialized at-home care for patients who have advanced stage illnesses that are not expected to improve.
Compassionate Home Comfort Care
Working with you, your family, and your doctors, we develop a customized plan that takes into account your immediate needs and personal goals. Redeemer Health's team of registered nurses, counselors, social workers, and home health aides provides home comfort care throughout New Jersey and Philadelphia area, managing symptoms, controlling pain, and comforting patients.
Reasons for Advanced Care at Home
Advanced Care serves the needs of people with serious illnesses or conditions. The goal of treatment shifts to making the patient comfortable and maximizing quality of life.
This type of care is focused on providing relief from the symptoms and stress of the illness. People often choose Advanced Care when it becomes clear their illness or condition is not improving and curative treatments may have been discontinued. This could include people with cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, HIV, or end-stage organ failure.
Depending on what you and your doctor decide, Advanced Care can help in the following ways:
- Ease physical or emotional pain and suffering
- Provide greater input for treatment and quality of life
- Discontinue curative treatments and their side effects
- Treat only the symptoms of the illness or condition, such as pain or nausea
- Deliver care in the comfort of home rather than in a hospital or nursing facility
What Redeemer Health Offers
We provide a variety of services that you can receive at home, including:
- Coordination of care with all of your doctors and health care providers, including palliative care
- Counseling, including mental, emotional, psychosocial, and spiritual support for you and your family
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy
- Alternative treatments, including massage and pet therapy
Take Comfort in Our Care
Advanced Care at Home can be beneficial for not just the patient, but the entire family as well. Redeemer Health's professional caregivers are here to help you and your family every step of the way. Please contact us at 888-678-8678 with any questions you may have.
Redeemer Health offers in-home advanced care services in New Jersey, including Cape May, Union, Camden, Somerset, Mercer, Salem, Gloucester, Cumberland, Middlesex, Atlantic, and Ocean counties, and Pennsylvania, including Montgomery, Philadelphia, and Bucks counties.
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice North Jersey
354 Union Avenue
Elizabeth, NJ 07208
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice-Mercer County
Home Care Administrative Office
2 South Gold Drive
Trenton, NJ 08691
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice NJ Shore
Home Care Administrative Office
6550 Delilah Road, Suite 501
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Redeemer Health Home Care and Hospice NJ South
Home Care Administration Office
160 East 9th Avenue, Suite B
Runnemede, NJ 08078