- Find a Provider
Redeemer Health provides compassionate care across every stage of life.
- View all Services
- Health Care
- Cancer Care
- Heart Care
- Hospital at Home
- Maternity Care
- Pediatric Urgent Care
- More Health Care Services
- Home Care
- Support at Home
- Special Recovery at Home
- Chronic & Complex Conditions
- Advanced Care at Home
- Hospice Care
- More Home Care Services
- Patients & Visitors
Hospital Visitation and Masking Policies
If you are experiencing symptoms like fever, cough, or sore throat, but are unable to reschedule your visit:
- Please wear a face mask that covers both nose and mouth at all times during your visit.
- Please wash your hands before and after your visit.
- Please visit our website for additional safety guidelines and precautions, and current visitation policies.
Masks are not required for visitors or patients who are not experiencing respiratory symptoms. If you would like one, complimentary masks can be found at most entrances.
Visitation guidelines are unit-specific:
- Emergency Department: One visitor may accompany a patient, unless a special request is granted.
- Medical Surgery: Two visitors are allowed between noon to 8 p.m.
- ICU: Two visitors are allowed between noon to 8 p.m.
- Labor & Delivery: The same two visitors with ID bands are permitted 24/7 access. Siblings and children younger than 18 are not permitted.
- After Delivery in Post-Partum Room: One support person with an ID band has 24/7 access. One additional person can alternate during visiting hours from noon to 8 p.m. Siblings are permitted in the Post-Partum Unit in the presence of the support person or a second visitor between hours of noon to 8 p.m.
- NICU: Two visitors with ID bands have 24/7 access with an option to identify two additional visitors, who must remain the same throughout the NICU stay and can visit with an individual with an ID band. Only two people at the bedside at a time. No siblings or children at this time.
- Same-Day Surgery: Two visitors allowed.
- Senior Behavioral Health Unit: Two visitors are allowed between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., and between 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Hospice/End of Life Care: Two visitors allowed, unless a special request is granted.
Visitation policies effective Nov. 3, 2023. Visitation hours are subject to change.